Friedman & Bresaw, PLLC is your trusted partner in navigating divorce and family law matters in Concord, New Hampshire.
Our dedicated team of divorce attorneys is here to provide expert guidance and unwavering support during a challenging time in your life.
Why Choose Us for Your Divorce Needs?
At Friedman & Bresaw, we understand that divorce is a deeply personal and emotionally charged process. Here’s why you should choose us as your divorce attorneys:
- Proven Expertise: Our divorce attorneys have a wealth of experience handling divorce cases in Concord, NH, and beyond. We have successfully represented clients in various divorce scenarios, from amicable, uncontested divorces to complex, high-asset cases.
- Family Law Focus: We are not just divorce lawyers but specialists in family law. Our expertise extends beyond divorce proceedings to include child custody, child support, alimony, property division, and more. We comprehensively address all your family law needs.
- Tailored Solutions: Every divorce is unique, and our approach is customized to your specific circumstances. Whether your case involves sensitive child custody matters or complex financial considerations, we develop strategies tailored to your needs.
- Compassionate Advocacy: We understand the emotional toll divorce can take on individuals and families. Our compassionate attorneys provide the support and guidance you need to navigate this challenging period while vigorously protecting your rights and interests.
Comprehensive Divorce and Family Law Services
Our divorce and family law services encompass a wide range of areas, including:
Divorce: We handle all aspects of divorce, including filing, negotiation, mediation, and litigation, ensuring that your rights and assets are safeguarded throughout the process.
Child Custody: When children are involved, we work to establish fair custody arrangements that prioritize their well-being while protecting your parenting rights.
Child Support: Our attorneys ensure that child support arrangements are fair and based on the best interests of your children.
Alimony: We help clients navigate spousal support matters, whether you are seeking support or addressing a spousal support request.
Property Division: We assist in the equitable distribution of assets and liabilities, ensuring that your financial interests are safeguarded.
Postnuptial Agreements: Our legal team can help you draft postnuptial agreements to clarify financial matters and protect your assets in divorce.
Property Division in Divorce
Property division is a critical aspect of divorce that can significantly impact your financial future. Our experienced divorce attorneys are here to guide you through the property division process and protect your interests.
- New Hampshire follows the principle of equitable distribution, which means that marital property is divided fairly but not necessarily equally.
- We work to negotiate and advocate for a division that aligns with your financial circumstances and goals.
Identifying Marital Property
- We assist in identifying and valuing marital assets, including real estate, investments, retirement accounts, businesses, and personal property. Ensuring that all marital property is accounted for during the division process is essential.
Debts and Liabilities
- In addition to assets, we also address the fair distribution of marital debts and liabilities. We aim to minimize your financial burdens and secure a reasonable division of obligations.
Navigating the Divorce Process
Divorce proceedings can vary in complexity, but here’s a general overview of the process:
Consultation: Schedule a consultation with our experienced divorce attorneys to discuss your situation and explore your options.
Filing: The divorce process typically begins with one spouse filing a petition for divorce. This formalizes the legal proceedings.
Negotiation: We work to negotiate terms with your spouse, covering issues such as property division, child custody, and support.
Mediation: If needed, we can facilitate mediation to help you and your spouse reach mutually agreeable terms.
Litigation: In cases where an agreement cannot be reached, we represent you in court, advocating for your rights and interests.
Resolution: Once all issues are resolved, the court issues a final divorce decree, legally ending your marriage.
We aim to guide you through this process efficiently, minimizing stress and protecting your rights at every step.
Handling Complex Divorce Cases
Dealing with complex divorce cases often means facing intricate legal and financial issues requiring specialized expertise. At Friedman & Bresaw, we have a proven track record in successfully handling these challenging situations. Our dedicated team of divorce attorneys stands ready to assist you.
If you and your spouse possess substantial assets or complex financial portfolios, we have the experience and resources to ensure a fair and accurate division of your wealth.
When one or both spouses own a business, the division of business assets can become particularly intricate. We collaborate with financial experts to navigate these complexities and safeguard your interests.
For cases involving international aspects, such as dual citizenship or property in multiple countries, our expertise in international family law becomes invaluable in achieving a successful resolution.
We understand that high levels of conflict and emotional stress characterize some divorces. Our compassionate yet assertive approach will help you navigate these challenging situations, always with a focus on reaching a resolution.
Contact Us for Your Divorce Needs
If you are considering divorce or facing family law issues in Concord, New Hampshire, we are here to help. Contact Friedman & Bresaw at (603) 707-4800 to schedule a consultation.
Our experienced divorce attorneys will listen to your concerns, provide legal advice, and work diligently to achieve the best possible outcome for your case.
At Friedman & Bresaw, we are committed to educating our clients, providing expert legal representation, and ensuring that your rights and future are protected throughout the divorce process. Let us be your trusted partners in this journey.